Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day


My awesome family!!!


Owen and Noah and this crazy cat at mom and dads that they adore. They loved on it, played with it and even sang Christmas songs to it. Poor cat was put to the test. It is a good cat. They want a pet so bad but this will do for now.



Camo Noah


Lt Owen

Yesterday we went to my parents for Thanksgiving. I was just glad to finally eat and good food at that. I had an awful bout with the stomach bug for 2 days. I am just glad it is over and I am almost 100%. The silver lining is I lost weight. Scott and I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for:
  1. Scott my wonderful husband
  2. Noah & Owen
  3. My parents
  4. My entire family (in-laws etc)
  5. God/Jesus
  6. Friends
  7. our freedom
  8. my job
  9. health
  10. all the blessings I have received in life

I hope there are many more turkey days and blessings to come to my family and yours!!


No comments:

Blog Archive