Monday, June 18, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

 2012 First Baptist Graduating class. Full and half day.

Owen and Noah graduated on June 1st from 1st Baptist Church in Hickory. We cannot believe how fast the year went buy. They had a wonderful ceremony with some cool songs and sunglasses. I about let a few tears go several times but I survived and Scott and I are just so proud of them. They did so well all year. Stayed healthy, learned so much, made friends and I will never forget how the wanted to get there early, seeing Owen run in and leave me in the dust everyday and wanted to be the last to be picked up. I am thankful for such a great place and great teachers that have left an impact on me and hopefully them. We are still there this summer for summer camp and having fun. We will miss going there 3 days a week and seeing Mrs. Debra and their friends in just a few short weeks.

No comments: