Sunday, October 9, 2011

Owen and the ER





About 3 weeks ago Owen had to go to the ER to get his head glued. As normal Scott was working just to make it all the more stressful. We were outside talking to some neighborhood kids and Owen ran out around the fence to see Louis and he either hit the retaining wall or a rock burried in the grass. He lost. Next thing I see is him coming with blood dripping down his face. Scared me to death!! Noah was scared and worried too. I call Scott and no answer so I called my parents and Scott's parent who we had just walked with. Scott finally calls after I blow up his phone. My dad and Scott's parents came to see if we needed to go to the ER. We waited and decided to go b/c it wasn't looking so good, had hole in it and you could mash the skin back together. So my dad and I took Owen and Scott's parents kept Noah. It was a 3-4 hour ER trip. Awful wait. Got home right b/f midnight. Owen was a trooper. He only cried when they had to put the glue on. Noah fought going to sleep b/c he wanted to wait on us. Thankfully he was ok and no concusion and is healing great. Still has the glues on him. To top it all off they had school pictures the next day. So we now have Noah who had stitched in his finger at16 months and Owen had his head glues just before he turns 5. Then last Sunday Noah had to go to Urgent Care for an allergic reaction to peanut or egg in some chinese food. We are waiting our MVP card to the ER and I know the insurance company is loving us..... Glad it is all over and our kids are happy and healthy and we are all blessed.



No comments:

Blog Archive