Friday, April 23, 2010

Trip to the Asheboro Zoo

My 3 main Squeezes

We're just monkeying around




The dreadful ostrich. For 2 kids to love these crazy birds, they wouldn't get close at all!

Chimp. Love this one!


Polar Bear sun bathing



Looking at the Bison
Bison


Bees
Last Thursday we took a trip to the zoo. We had a blast. It was a perfect spring day. Not too crowded and great weather. We got to see all the animals except for the baboons. Some how we missed them. Thanks to my wonderful and intelligent hubbie, we didn't have to go uphill much. Which was especially good for him since he had to push 70 lbs around. We went to the middle and navigated from there. The boys love animals. I think their favorite animal were the seals followed by the polar bear. We look forward to many more trips there and many more wonderful family memories!! I love my 3 boys with all my heart!!!








No comments:

Blog Archive