Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Day of Pre-school


Scott and I waited in line yesterday to pick them up and here they are coming out.


My 2 school boys smiling and even posing for pictures with their new backpacks.


O-dog sporting the back to school look.



No-dog's back to school pose.


Yesterday was a BIG day at the Cannon house. My little men went off to pre-school at 1st Baptist in Hickory and they did AWESOME!! They only go 2 days a week (Mon/Wed) until 12. We (or more so me) were worried sick on how this would go. Noah is a mommy's boy so I had my most concern there. Well they proved us wrong. Noah was worried when he went to bed saying this was different and he has never done anything like this before. He slept great and so did Owen. We laid out there clothes for the big morning ahead of us. Owen woke up 1st around 6:15 and we woke Noah up at 6:30 and it went ultra smooth. We watched TV in our bed as normal, got dressed, even ate our chicken minis, took these great pictures and got in the van like it was nothing and was off. We had really talked to them about behaving, told them it would be fun, and I am right down the street from them. We go in and they man up and just go play. We gave them hugs and kisses and left. No tears. I was stunned beyond belief. Almost saddened that they didn't cry. I waited all morning for a call and they made it all 4 hours. Scott and I are always proud of them but yesterday especially. Owen talked all about and so did Noah. They made friends, played, learned songs, and told us Spencer has a mow hawk. They are just growing up way to fast. So they won't go back until Wednesday. We will cross our fingers and toes and hope for a good week next week and a good year. We love these munchkins so much and we hope all their hopes and dreams come true!! We love you Noah and Owen with all our hearts!!

Love,

Mom and Dad







No comments:

Blog Archive