Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy 40th B-day Big Daddy


My 3 favorite men. I am a lucky girl to have Scott and the boys in my life. They give me so much love, joy and laughter. Scott is as far away from looking and acting 40 as you can get.


Some awesome cupcakes the boys and I made that were gone within 2 days... Yummy!!



Fishing in the evening. I think they caught 20 fish...



Party Party






Delicious chocolate cake. The rocks were even edible candy. Thanks to Myra K's cut ups.


My main squeeze.




Well Scott turned 40 on Saturday. He has left the 30's behind. We tried to give him a surprise b-day party a week before but Owen had diarrhea of the mouth. We hid it all the way up until the day of the party. We went to the lake to decorate that morning and came home to wake him up and Owen just spilled the beans. I told them not to say anything that we even went to the lake but he sat down for lunch and that was thefirst thing he said. We went to the lake today and then it steam rolled from there. Then Noah and Owen both started singing Happy Birthday and then they said we're having a surprise party for you daddy at the lake. Oh well. We just laughed and laughed. He had a blast anyway. Plus it was the hottest day of the year. We survived the heat and were dead tired when we got home. For his actual b-day we just stayed home relaxes and grilled steaks.


This month I will have know Scott for 10 years. The best 10 years ever!! I just hope for many more years of wonderful family fun to come. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. I thank God for bringing us together and I hope Scott had a wonderful b-day. I love you Chrissy Cannon.....

No comments:

Blog Archive