Friday, May 6, 2011

Carolina Blue Sky

Noah


Owen


A dragon


Last Friday we had a picnic in the backyard for lunch. We decided to lay on the blanket and look up and see what all shapes we could see in the gorgeous blue sky. We had just watched the Disney movie Lemonade Mouth and they did that and we were copy cats. We saw dragons, lions, and turtles. Then it was off to see the neighbors dog that they so love. Hence that is why Owen is holding a stuffed dog. They have very vivid imaginations. There is nothing like good simple fun to share with your kids. Scott and I can't believe how much they grow each day. It makes us a little sad but we know there are many great times ahead too.. As mothers day comes I am thankful for my 2 awesome boys that challenge me and bless me with such joy and good times everyday.



No comments:

Blog Archive