Friday, February 12, 2010

No Training Wheels.... 3 years old.. So Proud




Noah I think

Owen I think

Yesterday was a spectacular day. Went to Monster Jam, test drove a mini van (which they pitched a fit for) and learned to ride our bikes without training wheels.
I will be honest. It is very hard to tell who is who in these. They are not real close ups of their faces, they have on the same outfit and they have on helmets.
They basically did it the first try. We are so proud there are no words to explain it. Scott I know is beside himself. We are making big strides to be in the X-games. They get the athleticism form dad!! Owen rode all the way across the yard. Noah had some awesome stops while sliding his back wheel. What tricksters!!

1 comment:

Dr. Alfaro said...

Hooray for some outside time between snows! I am CRAZY impressed! I couldn't ride a bike until I was 10!

Blog Archive