Saturday, March 24, 2012

Broke down Dad



Yep, he did it. He went to ride his mtn bike at Brown Mtn and he lost on Monday. Hit a wet root and that was it. The goon didn't call me, drove from there to Hickory to the ER with his left hand and about passed out 2 times in the ER. I opened the garage door and there he was unloading his stuff with a sling. Was I mad? You know I was. Just for the fact he didn't call. He tore a tendon in his shoulder and thanks to the good Lord above he does not need surgery. He has a grade 3 ACJ. It will heal in 6-8 weeks but he is doing a lot better now. So he is banned from Brown Mtn. If I remember correctly he has had to go to the ER before when going there. A stick in his arm or something happened years back. At least he gets out of driving and a few chores. I do know he is one tough stubborn dude that amazes me each day and I love him so much and hope the boys grow up to be just like him. (just minus some of the stubbornness)

No comments:

Blog Archive