Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tricycles





The Easter Bunny brought tricycles. No he isn't Santa but they definitely deserved them. They gave up their paci (only used it to sleep) 2 weeks ago so we thought that we be a great reward. My oh my we are so proud of them. They are growing up too fast. The first night was rough but they have done great. The only new "issue" is it is harder for them to go to sleep. They party in the bed for a while now before they take a nap or go to bed. They do not cry just talk and party. For instance tonight I was taking my bath and I heard paper being torn. Ran out of the tub and Noah had torn up his favorite book about dinosaurs. Oh well. They are such a joy. Owen is great a pedaling but Noah just could care less and loves going mach 10 by pushing with his feet. needless to say they love the bikes. We ride them multiple times a day so it is looking good for us to be in the X-games in about 12 years. HA!HA!

No comments:

Blog Archive