Sunday, January 25, 2009

Never a Dull momemt

Noah
This was last night. Look closely at the fry in the biscuit. Noah said it was a cake. I asked is it your birthday? Uh huh. How old are you? He said 2. Where they got their imagination I have no clue but it cracks us up!! I know I have no imagination and never have.


Owen hangin out in the tent. They have been putting all their toys in their or the bath tub this week. They just move all of them from one spot to another. They have been missing going outside this week since it has been so cold and yucky out. We did have a boo boo on Noah this week. They are into jumping on the couch which we have tried to curb but he did on Wednesday and I missed catching him b/c he was beside me and jumped towards me while I was reading to them before bed and hit the floor and hit the corner of a book. What a way to end the day. Injuries are a daily part of our lives.

After Sunday school today Noah decided to push Owen off the counch. Keep in mind they were both naked from making a mess at lunch and Owen bumped his butt on the lamp. Oh yeah and before church Noah hit Owen in the eye with a car. All we can do is laugh and pray. Boys will be boys!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive