Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not a Lot going on at the Cannon's

Owen
Noah: Look closely to see the eye injury

Noah


Owen



Chillin on the couch watching a Christmas Barney


Noah(AKA Blue Beard)

Not much has been going on here. The biggest thing of the week was Sunday evening Noah hit something (I think it was the leg of his back pack) and got a nice eye injury. It was red. I about died. He was tough as nails. He didn't cry nearly as bad as it looked. My first thought is he OK and then I was like will it be gone for pictures on Thursday. We have been doing a lot of coloring as you can tell with Noah's picture.
Also daily we let them go naked. It has to be their favorite thing. Well Sunday morning Scott let them go naked when he got home from work. He misses seeing it when he works b/c we usually do it at night before bath and bed. So Owen decided to leave us a present on the floor: It was poop. We laughed. We were glad it was hard and solid. So then I let them go naked before bath and Owen struck again. This time it dripped so to speak. I was a sweating cleaning it up and laughing at the same time. Boys will be boys and I love it.





1 comment:

Dr. Alfaro said...

I Tagged you in my blog... when you're back to technology, you'll have to complete the challenge!

Blog Archive